The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Monday, November 28, 2005

SOGGY SUNDAY FOR THE PUP-TART

Zach and I gave Coconut a bath this afternoon. She didn't like it at all, of course.
C.C.D. went well this morning. I had a larger than usual jr.high and high school class. Attendance was really good in the younger classes too. Mary Lopez stopped in the breakfast room and told the kids and teachers how much the elderly shut-ins that she visits, had told her they appreciated the turkey boxes.
We had another person volunteer for hosting one night of the Posada, and another one finalize the date for their night. Now we have 5 of the 9 evenings covered. So we're getting there. I'm not going to stress about it. No, I'm not. If we have nights not covered, then we just won't have a posada on those nights. No, we won't.
I also asked Mrs. H. if she and her husband and new baby could be Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus...(and their 18 month old, could be an angel who accompanies them)...for the Posada at the beginning of the Christmas program and party on the 18th. She's going to get back to me. Soon, I hope.
Chuck cooked dinner tonight and Zach stayed and ate with us. He ate at the computer...which explains why my keys and the mouse are crusty. :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home