The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Monday, November 21, 2005

FEELING BETTER!!!

I woke up this morning surprised to have gotten so much better overnight. My symptoms have lessened so much, that they are not that much of a problem anymore. I was tempted to celebrate by getting a lot of much needed work done, but was afraid I'd be right back where I was before, if I didn't take it easy. I had called the doctor and was supposed to come in as a walk-in patient, but when I went out to the van, it had a flat tire...One of the same two that have had slow leaks for a long time. The ones that no one but me thinks look low...until they are 'inexplicably' flat. Sigh...
So no Christmas shopping is done yet... I am getting nervous about that. Especially since I have very few ideas. The Thanksgiving food is in the house, at least. I guess I'll start putting some of it together tomorrow.
The baby quilt above is another one that I bought at Goodwill a few years ago....lots of great vintage fabrics. This one is a really plain pattern, but homey and comforting nonetheless. Unfortunately, Shabree played with this one a lot with her dolls, and the thread didn't hold up well. It is in desperate need of repair along the seams and binding. One of these days...

1 Comments:

At 11/23/2005 7:48 AM, Blogger Thorn said...

Glad you are feeling better, as you said...don't over do it! I like this little quilt! The plain ones are precious...carrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home