The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, November 11, 2005

SICK

This photo was taken a few days ago, but as I type, Coconut is again playing in the box of newspaper shreds. She's such a good little dog, but a handful and then some to keep up with.
I'm sick. I've been sick for 3 days now...sore throat, major congestion, headache, etc. Stewart has it too. His started a day earlier than mine. I think we've decided to call off our early Thanksgiving dinner. He doesn't really want it, and I'm too draggy and sick to do much about it now.
I'm also way behind in my artwork. I haven't done anything since early October. I owe so many people!
I remembered late today that I had to pick up Patience-the-cat from the vet. So I called Amy to see if Zach could go with me, go in and get the mail, and drop my prescription off at HEB. So he did, and then we went to the vet, where I had to stumble in to pay and pick her up. The van was overheating AGAIN...or as usual, I should say. With the cat safely in her cat carrier in the van we went through the drive-through at Long John Silver's and got kid's meals for Zach and I, and one to take back to Mathieu too. Darn! They forgot our toys!
I think I'll go to bed for a few hours. I just feel so groggy.

3 Comments:

At 11/12/2005 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh, Wanda! I'm so sorry you are feeling so sick! Take it easy and get better!! Boy, Coconut is such a cutie! I keep dreaming about getting a puppy...*sigh* LOL Miss ya!

Ash

 
At 11/13/2005 12:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Wanda,

How does that mail art thing work? I think that's really interesting and might want to give it a try myself.

Keith

 
At 11/14/2005 11:54 AM, Blogger Wanda said...

Thanks, Ash. Yeah, dogs are the BEST!
Keith, I answered you in an email. I hope you do give it a try. It's fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home