The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

DIA DE LOS MUERTOS

I intended to go out to the cemetery today and take a photo for Dia de los Muertos, but forgot. I was still recuperating from yesterday and last night. When I went to bed last night, every bone in my body ached horribly. This photo is of my daughter-in-law, Amy, in her 'Lucy' outfit with Mathieu, as Batman, beside her on my cousin's hayride/float. Since I couldn't be two places at once, I had to send my digital camera with Reagan to get Halloween float/hayride photos, while I kept my regular camera here for 'emergencies'. He did not take a single photo of the WHOLE float. Only pieces of it. Rats!
I haven't heard the official results yet, but I think I may have won the bragging rights to the most trick-or-treaters at my house, for this year. My final total was 121, Vickie's was 60-something the last I heard, and Ashley (in Florida) had 85. Laura hasn't reported in. Glenda never has but a few.
Tonight when I picked Zach up for Mass, Mathieu wanted to go too, so I took him. But he just wouldn't behave, so I ended up taking him back home during the sermon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home