The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, October 28, 2005

TAGGED!

Well, I've seen all kinds of these things around, and this morning I finally got tagged by Nutmeg from her blog, 'Life in A Nutshell'. So, okay, I guess I'll play. Here goes:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

Here's what my sentence is:
Afterwards, I went back to the church with them and did some work - hot glued wooden crosses to the top of the stations of the cross plaques, moved tables, watered the flower pots, planters and flower beds.

Yeah, I tend to have extremely wordy sentences, with lots of dashes, elipses, and parentheses, and a liberal sprinkling of 'illegal' clauses, commas, grammar and dangling thoughts....not to mention mispellings and left out words. Actually, I have many sentences much more convoluted than this one.

Soooo... I tag:
Natalia (NaTALLia TALES)
Amanda (Of the Best Stuff, but Plain)
Carrie (Thorn GoblinGlitter Blog o' My Life)
Laura (winterpast)
Corazon (Chatter by Corazon) Update your blog, woman! Did you get my mail art?

Linking wouldn't work for me for some reason.

2 Comments:

At 10/28/2005 9:41 PM, Blogger nutmeg said...

Wow. You know 5 people to tag...impressive! ;)

Great sentence, too.

 
At 10/28/2005 10:13 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

LOL! Thanks, Nutmeg. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home