The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Thursday, October 20, 2005

COOPERATION

This photo was taken last Friday at our post office. It was a mail art object and those are traditionally mailed 'naked' - that is, without packaging. Any stamps, labels, scuffs or dents are part of the ambiance of the 'finished' art work. It arrived safely in Maryland yesterday. Surprisingly, the post office guy, who I sometimes have issues with, let this go with no problem. I told him 'THANK YOU!!!', and said that I had thought he and I would be having one of our fights that day. I even took his picture with it and he is SMILING! LOL! So I was a happy camper.
Today, my husband was home, sick. He was feeling really week and dizzy last night, then weak again today. He should go to the doctor, because he does have some serious medical problems, but he won't go. He says he is going to work tomorrow.
Reagan, Amy and Mathieu went to another town this afternoon, to get special goat feed, so DH picked Zach up after school. They came by here before going to the cabin, and I gave Zach that metal windmill model that he put together a couple of weekends ago. I was going to use it for a 'Wandette' (non Barbie) scene, but it isn't the right scale, and I don't want to have to attach it to an outside surface somehow, for a weather vane, which is what it is supposed to be.
I went to 6p.m. Mass, then stopped by the junior high and high school Wednesday evening class for a while...then came home to watch Martha Stewart:Apprentice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home