The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

"WANDA NEEDS"...

Try this. I found it on someone else's blog this morning. Go to Google, type in your name and 'needs'. Remember to put it in quotation marks. See what you get. Here are some of mine...
wanda needs to come to WICHITA. (Um, no I don't.)
Wanda needs a sweater. (No, not that, either, really.)
Wanda needs your help. (Well, sure. Help readily accepted.)
Wanda needs positive reinforcement. (Sure, I like that too.)
Wanda Needs Money. (Right again.)
Wanda needs to get a boyfriend so she's a bit more stable.(No thanks! And who says I'm not stable?!)
Wanda needs a new strategy. (Huh?)
Wanda needs to keep working the jab, or it could hurt her in the later rounds! (Double 'huh?'! No thanks! I concede or chicken out or whatever!)
Wanda needs to get in to see the Nutcracker ballet. (Okay, I'd like that. It sounds safer than the previous suggestion.)
Wanda needs 15 tables. (Actually I do. Maybe not 15, but 8 would be perfect for now. But first I've got to sell about a gazillion school desks.)
Wanda needs reconfiguring. (Ha! Don't I know it!)
Wanda needs prayers. (Always!)
Wanda needs to wait to restore her powers between Hex bolts. (Huh?!)
Wanda needs a few volunteers. (Yeah...anyone want to declutter my house?)
Wanda needs more tacky jewelry. (Hey, this one I can get fully behind. Send it on!)
Wanda needs to seek out and defeat the colossi wandering around the world. (Hmmm... think I'll pass. It sounds a trifle strenuous.)
Wanda needs to take some lessons from Mike Tyson. (Again, no thanks.)
Wanda needs beauty sleep. (And how!)
Wanda needs anger management classes! (No, I don't. And why the #@)($#&$%^@& would you make such a ()#&&%#@* suggestion?!)
Wanda needs to keep benadryl on hand for these type of reactions. (Okay, that's better.)

2 Comments:

At 10/14/2005 3:50 PM, Blogger - Christine said...

Wanda - this was a great way to spend a couple minutes between projects this afternoon...I laughed hysterically at some of the results. Thanks for posting this...

 
At 10/24/2005 2:09 PM, Blogger WandaWoman said...

I have to laugh, because I was googline to do the same meme, Wanda needs and instead found another Wanda. From one Wanda to another blogging, Wanda, hi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home