The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Monday, October 03, 2005

SUNNY RABBIT

This is Sunny. Shabree got him for Easter when she was 3. So that makes him 6 years old. He hadn't been inside in a long time, so I let him come in today. He has seemed a little 'off' lately and I was worried about him. It's probably the triple digit heat we've been having all summer. Poor 'wabbit'.
I'm feeling kind of down tonight for no real reason. I think this happens when I don't get out and do enough during the day, which kind of sets me up to be 'sensitive' at night. I did get a package put together to mail today, and sent off some mail art too. Fed the animals, worked on next Sunday's lesson, made a couple of phone calls, fielded a couple of phone calls and that was about it! My van is acting up again, and one tire looks bad, so I am hesitant to go to town unless I really have too.
One man called from across the country to compliment me on a newspaper story I wrote 4 years ago! Yes, 4! He talked a long time about his family genealogy research, DNA genealogical testing etc. It was very interesting.
.........paragraphs deleted here.....re:broken stuff, lost stuff, kids, people not doing their jobs like they should, people not raising kids like they should.......
Sigh...yeah, another whiney blog entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home