The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Sunday, October 02, 2005

MORE PUMPKINS! :)

Here is the mail art from today and yesterday. Thank you, Joseph Brann and Bonnie Ashurst!!
Today was a busy day, again. Not too bad, though...lots of phone calls, lots of loose ends everywhere. I picked up Zach, early, for Mass, because I had to lead prayer before Mass, and he had to help with preparations for a baptism. Afterwards, we went out to eat, then came home. As soon as we got home, I had to clean up the big messes I left scattered out all over the table and kitchen bar. Then we played a couple of games before I got started with paperwork and preparation for class in the morning. He watched a video about snakes, then got about halfway through a Ma and Pa Kettle movie, before I made him turn everything off and get to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home