The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, September 30, 2005

MY CROCHETED SHAWL



Am I turning into a hermit? It almost seems like it. Moss is starting to grow on my north side. ;) At least during the weekdays. Yesterday, I went to help Lydia for a little while at the office. Today, I did finally go to town mid-afternoon....bank and supermarket. Only because I had to. I f i n a l l y got the package mailed to my two little granddaughters in Florida. And I crocheted the flower I wanted to use as a sort of 'pin' on my shawl that I finished several days ago. I wanted it to be a rose, but it turned out like a big daisy. ;/ Other than that, it was just take care of the animals, and watch my tv shows - Martha, in the morning, and Survivor, CSI (the original series), and ER at night. Oh, and this morning I noticed the front door knob was really, really loose - practically hanging. So I fixed it by using a table knife to tighten the screws back in. Boring? Not really. Not to me anyway. I love it. I guess I'll go see if I can find a place to spread out my shawl and photograph it. Since it is dark blue, and the sofa and carpet are both dark too, I'll have to spread out a sheet to lay it on. Then I think I'll go through the movie shelf and see if there are any more I can get rid of.

2 Comments:

At 10/01/2005 11:59 AM, Blogger Thorn said...

Beautiful shawl, Wanda! I love it! I like how you did the long fringe and the long diamond shape in the back and the flower too! I can see that with a lot of outfits!...carrie

 
At 10/01/2005 1:54 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Thanks, Carrie. I like it a lot better now that it is completely finished. The knotted fringe made a big difference.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home