The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Monday, October 03, 2005

MCDONALD'S MADAME ALEXANDER DOLLS

This is a photo of some of the little Madame Alexander dolls made for McDonald's Happy Meal toys in the past few years. Since it is October, I photographed several of the ones that could be trick-or-treaters in costume. I really like these little dolls. This year's Madame Alexander - McDonald's girls' Happy Meal toys are being given away now. They don't seem as cute to me this year, but they are still worthwhile as toys or collectibles. The theme is outdoor activities - jumping rope, soccer, tennis, etc.
This morning was really busy, as Sunday mornings always are, with me. I took a three hour nap this afternoon, but woke up with a horrible headache....which made me realize I had forgotten to take my pills for two days! YIKES! Anyway, I am still in a lot of pain, and it seems to be getting worse, so I think I'll try to keep some Tylenol down, and go to bed.

1 Comments:

At 10/07/2005 8:00 AM, Blogger Thorn said...

Oh they are so cute! I knew I should have got the ones off Ebay...darn it!...carrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home