The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Sunday, October 09, 2005

HUSBAND, MAIL ART, GRANDSON...



This is today's mail art - an amazing compilation booklet of documentation for a sheep postcard mail art call from Isabelle Vannobel in France, a really interesting (the raised outlining on the face is so original!) postcard from Nate Hein, from Kansas, and a postcard of one of Fat Red Ant's great new designs. And this one I had to take two photos so I could get the other side too - gorgeous!
Chuck came home today. He's been working out of town for awhile. He'll be leaving again early Monday morning. Zach is spending the night. Right now he is trying to put together that windmill I bought at Goodwill. It seems to have a flaw in the design of one of the crucial pieces. But, we'll see how it turns out.

4 Comments:

At 10/09/2005 12:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Wanda,

Glad to see you've taken up blogging. I have to say, you're posting some really interesting stuff that I haven't quite figured out yet. You obviously have interests above and beyond that average Joe/Jane. At any rate, keep it up. I look forward to learning more about you eclectic point of view.

Keith

 
At 10/09/2005 8:04 AM, Blogger Thorn said...

I am a person looking to heal her soul and spirit, put some joy back in my days, and give me hope of each day. My friend Wanda introduced me to "Mail Art" and "Artist Trading Cards". I am so amazed at the art she receives everyday, I love art, not real good at it but would love a creative way to express myself. Therefore, I'd like to start a Mail Call by snail mail only with the Theme being "Fairies" If anyone would like to share their talent and expertise, I would be very thankful. My contact information is: Carrie, 610 Third Avenue, Williamsport, PA 17701. No returns, all art exhibited on my blog and images of exhibition will be e-mailed if you include your e-mail address. Will gladly send art in return if requested! Thanks!. Please forward this email on to anyone who you think may be interested in participating....carrie

 
At 10/09/2005 1:29 PM, Blogger Art&Tal said...

wanda...
wanda crozier?

 
At 10/10/2005 1:48 AM, Blogger Wanda said...

Hi Ed...er, Keith! Welcome. How did you find my blog? ...Yeah, eclectic. ;) LOL! Pay no attention to the self-centered moaning, groaning, ranting and whining you read here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home