The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

TODAY'S FINDS

We got a little rain today, and the wind was blowing from the east. Still hot, but I don't think it was triple digits today - just in the 90's. I went to town and stopped at the Goodwill Store, where I got the 17" metal windmill model that is supposed to really work, and act as a weathervane, I think. Maybe I'll let Zach assemble it when I keep him Thursday after school. I hope it has all the parts! I also got the two little wooden bowls, which I thought I would paint faces in....but now I am not too sure. I may just keep them as is. For some reason, I have a thing for old wooden bowls, and I don't have any that size yet.
After Goodwill, I went to Walmart and got some boring stuff, AND the 'Complete 3rd Season of Sponge Bob Squarepants DVD Set'!!!! Um...for the grandkids to watch when they come over.... um, yeah. Of course, I'll have to preview it first... a lot. I got a Taste of Home magazine too, but wish I hadn't. It really doesn't have anyting in it this time that I am interested in.
Then I went to McDonalds and got three Happy Meals, because that's the number of doll styles they had available right now. Aren't they cute?! Then it was the supermarket and home. The van gave me no trouble at all. I think it's lulling me into a false sense of security. It worked, because I may go into the city tomorrow...but maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home