The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Sunday, October 16, 2005

SCARECROWS!!!! :)



These are the two scarecrows Zach and I put together yesterday. I put the finishing touches on them today. I am really happy with them, and may make some more before the season is over.
Chuck was home last night, but had to go back down near the border this morning. He'll be home again Sunday afternoon, and then will be working at a different location where he'll be home each evening.
I had to go to an out of town meeting for directors of religious education this afteroon. I sure felt like staying home, but as always, I was really glad I went. I always enjoy them. I offered to hold the next meeing (Dec. 3) in our parish. I took some photos on the way home that will be in this blog in the coming few days.
Zach is spending the night tonight. He is asleep, and I should be. I needed to go over a presentation for in the morning. I need to get up early enough in the morning to go over it all again. One of the teachers called tonight and said she was not going to be able to have class in the morning. Soooo I'll have to cover that somehow on the run, in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home