The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Thursday, October 27, 2005

COSTUME TEARS AVERTED

Here's what I got for our granddaughter at Walmart this morning. I mailed it off priority, so HOPEFULLY it will get there in time. Everything was picked over and there just weren't many choices, and we don't do evil or gory, but I think I did okay...'scaredy cat' t-shirt, striped cat socks, cat ears, sparkley hooded purple cape, princess make-up, purple nail polish, 9 light-glow necklaces in various colors, a purple candy 'bucket'. And I got a package of pencils, a package of puppy and kitten stickers in little boxes, and some plastic bugs, rings, spinners, bats etc. for her to share, hand out to friends at school, or have for any trick-or-treaters that may come to her door. I would have gotten something for her two little half-sisters if I could have found anything appropriate. But they are babies, so are too young to care anyway.

1 Comments:

At 10/27/2005 9:18 AM, Blogger laura said...

ooooo...liking that purple cape. she'll be so excited.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home