The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, October 21, 2005

BOOTS, HEELS, FLIPPERS

These are some boots and a high heel that I altered recently. Amy came by, so I asked her to help me hang my newest acquisitions to my shoe tree - a pair of diving flippers. I painted one pink and one baby blue. I'm kind of running out of limbs on that crepe myrtle tree.
I'm still behind in my mail outs, but got three packages sent today, and have two mail art envelopes ready to go in the morning. Hopefully more, before I go to bed tonight.
Our previously live-in granddaughter called late last night, and is wanting to come here, so badly. She would like to come for Halloween, with the big deal we all make of it, but with it being on a Monday, school the next day, and her being 4+ hours away, that is just not possible. It doesn't look like she'll be able to come until the Christmas holidays. We miss her terribly.

1 Comments:

At 10/21/2005 1:59 PM, Blogger laura said...

your boots and heel are great! sorry about S. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home