The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, November 04, 2005

RECLUSIVE THURSDAY

I managed to hide out today...never went anywhere at all. Tomorrow, however, I've got to go to the supermarket and get major groceries, then cook dinner over at Reagan and Amy's. Jan and Don are coming tomorrow for the weekend, for the All School Reunion, and it's just easier to get together for dinner over there, since the boys are there. Jan talked me into going to the reunion with them on Saturday. I didn't intend to go, but I guess now I have to. ALSO, Stewart will be arriving from Baghdad Saturday evening!!! :)
Tonight I've still got to wash the dishes and prepare the lesson for the high school and junior high classes for Sunday. It's not likely I'll get another chance. This is going to be a busy weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home