The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Saturday, November 26, 2005

SLOW FRIDAY

Nothing much happened today. We polished off Samantha's green bean casserole, and made a dent in everything else. Chuck was going to drop my medicine bottle off to be refilled, when he noticed it said, "0 refills" and that it had the wrong doctor listed. Yikes! I called and got it straightened out though, and later in the afternoon, I got the refill myself. Against my better judgement, I stopped in Walmart for a new door mat. It really wasn't too crowded, and the check out lines were short too. There was a choice of maybe 4 door mats, none of which I wanted, but we had to have one, so I got the one I disliked the least.

I was really surprised and happy to see the complete Chronicles of Narnia there too - one copy left. It was a cheap edition with all the works in one volume. It wasn't the nice set I had hoped to get Zach, but better that than nothing, if I wanted him to be able to read it before the movie comes out in mid-Dec. He is a voracious reader and absorbs everything he reads. I gave it to him when he and Chuck got back to the house after I came home. They are spending the night over at the cabin. Mathieu too. ;)

1 Comments:

At 11/26/2005 6:13 PM, Blogger laura said...

Heeey, I LIKE that mat. I almost bought one for myself! HA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home