The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Thursday, November 24, 2005

THE NIGHT BEFORE THANKSGIVING

This photo was taken yesterday when Amy, Mathieu and I went to Walmart. I stayed home all day today and decluttered somewhat. All the Halloween stuff is finally back in the attic, too. There were only two work-related phone calls I had to take care of. And two others asking me cooking related questions. Cooking. Me. Imagine! ...Okay, so Jan was only asking me to look in a cookbook of mine that she had copied a recipe from. She wanted me to double check something. And then Ashley wanted to know how to make... Well, never mind. She is her mother's daughter. ;)
I still have plenty to do in the morning, plus vaccuum and dust. Coconut needs a bath too. We always have Thanksgiving dinner around 3 or 4pm, so that's good. I don't have to start right in with the cooking at the crack of dawn. Chuck bought dinner tonight at The Chisholm Trail. He tried calling the order in, but the line was continually busy. So finally he went up there, and ordered it in person. They were swamped! They told him it would be a 45 minute wait. So he went to get the mail, then came home awhile before going back to pick it up. I don't guess anyone wants to cook the night before Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home