The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Sunday, October 14, 2007

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE...

HALLOWEEN!
Zachary, Mathieu and I managed to get three scarecrows up today. They are going to need some additional work, but for now, it's okay. It's already the 14th, so they are two weeks late from when I really wanted them to be up. Would you believe, we started on it right after we got home from Mass and class, about noon, and didn't finish until around 6pm?! Of course, we weren't at it the whole time, and part of the work was done in the house, but goodness it was HOT outside. I feel roasted.

Here is a gorgeous decoration I got from RaspberryRoses in a Swap-Bot Tussie Mussie swap. I love it. It was absolutely stuffed to overflowing with really great things. I only photographed it with what would easily fit inside.

Then here is the pinata and a LOT of extra gifts I got from SheCooks in the Swap-Bot Pinata Madness swap. I love the black cat pinata. It's hanging in my kitchen.

And last but certainly not least is my new Petite Blythe doll (Thank goodness for eBay!) showing off her new things from the Handmade Dollhouse Miniatures swap...also via Swap-Bot. I named my doll Violette Spice Blythe. I am totally crazy about the items enakitty sent her - a Harvey movie poster, an abstract painting, two throw pillows, a sketch book, a package of stickers, a brush, two skeins of yarn, a pet dog, and a blue teddy bear - all in tiny 1:12 scale!
That's it for now, I guess.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home