The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

HALLOWEEN ALTERED BOX

I finished this project last night. It's for a swap on Swap-bot - the Halloween Altered Box Swap. My partner likes German Shepherds, Dobermans, Zetti style, sparkley, vintage, and things with her name on them. This was so much fun to make. I am loving Swap-Bot!
The first photo is the box lid and the inside bottom.
The second photo is the inside top and the box bottom.
next up will be the beginner's stuffed animal swap. I cut out my totally made up free-hand pattern earlier this morning. Photos to follow in a day or two.
I still have the second pinata on my mind. My first plan of construction didn't work, so I am moving on to Plan B...but I have to get the right size box before I can begin. More on that to follow, also.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home