The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Monday, August 13, 2007

SWAPS

I've gotten involved with swapping via the internet again. First was an inchie swap. I have received two of the three packets that are due to me, already, and will wait awhile before giving up on the third. When/If I get it, I will post a photo of them all. Otherwise, the two packets I did receive will be posted here, eventually.
This is what I received a few days ago from Heini in Finland. I really needed a wallet and I love this red leather one. I also love herbal things and homemade soap, so this little cake of birch and fir soap is greatly appreciated. Plus, she sent an art card made with a CD as part of it. Very clever!
These are ATCs - Artist Trading Cards - from a swap. Lots of variety, there! My favorite is the red couple in the corner. Aren't they all wonderful!
Most of my swapping is done on Swap-Bot, although the ATCs were through ATCards.com. So far, I have joined five more swaps on Swap-Bot: Hard-Core Mail Art, Pinatas (I can't wait until this one closes and I can start on making mine!), Halloween Altered Box, Halloween/Fall Matchbox, and Christmas Surprise Matchbox.

I haven't given up bentos yet...just hit a speedbump of a long, disjointed weekend. I hope to get back with it this week sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home