The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, September 14, 2007

COUNTING SHEEP: ONE!

Here's what I made today - a sheep for the Stuffie Starter Swap on Swap-Bot. I'd had it cut out for a few days, and had the yo-yos made, but today I sewed it all together and stuffed it. I made up the pattern and cut it out freehand, which in retrospect was probably not the wisest thing to do. It didn't turn out like I had envisioned it, but I think it's okay...

The computer problem is solved. Stewart emailed me (with a different account) today from Baghdad, and suggested one last thing to try, which I did, and thankfully it worked. I am so dependant on this computer it is ridiculous.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9/14/2007 11:40 PM, Blogger Nan said...

I saw your comment on Cindy's blog and thought I'd send you a quick invite to my blog to see what I have made by recycling too, Cindy really does a lot more with her plastic bags then I do, I have made mostly purses, but also have made a rug for my front porch, as well as 3 kitty beds for my little loves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home