The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

CATCHING UP

It seems like forever since I blogged last. So this will be one of those short 'see the photos' posts.
My sister came to visit last weekend! YAY!!! I commemorated the occasion on a journal page. That's me on the left and her on the right. Don't you recognize us?
Here are Egglantine, Henrietta and Wynona enjoying some R&R. Their enclosure is a whole 'nother story, but I won't get into that.
This is my first amigurumi. I crocheted this 'acorn boy' about a week ago. Amigurumi are all the rage in the internet craft scene, so I did one to see how it would be....strangely alluring.
This cornucopia is for a Tussie Mussie swap. Filled and packaged, it went off to someone in Australia this morning. I enjoyed making it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9/25/2007 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, thanks! I've never looked better.

Jan

 
At 9/26/2007 9:08 AM, Blogger The Joyful Artist said...

You've certainly been busy. I love the Dotee Doll especially!

Keep Arting
Cindy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home