The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, July 06, 2007

QUESTION OF THE DAY

This is a new feature I'm going to try to incorporate into my blog. Yes, I am shamlessly copying Cookbook Junkie. "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery", CbJ! ;)

Anyway, to start things off, here are two questions that I MEANT to include with the previous two entries:

Question of the day #1: Did you have imaginary friends as a child?

Question of the day #2: Do your children, parents, siblings or spouse read your blog?

5 Comments:

At 7/06/2007 9:27 AM, Blogger The Cookbook Junkie said...

I'm flattered (but also hardly the only blogger asking questions).

I didn't have imaginary friends growing up.

One of my sisters did find my blog once but I'm not sure if she's still reading it. I wouldn't mind - it was my other sister who likes to poke fun at my hobbies that I would rather didn't read.

 
At 7/06/2007 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you know, I'm not creative enough to have a blog, but I can't imagine any family member not being interested in another family member's blog. I hang on every word written by you, but then again, I looooove my little sister.

Jan

 
At 7/07/2007 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read my brother's blog all the time. It's very smart and witty. I really enjoy it!
Laura

 
At 7/07/2007 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S.- On the other hand, I'm afraid to read my soon-to-be-exhusbands blog.
Laura

 
At 7/07/2007 4:19 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Thanks so much for the comments, CbJ, Laura (LOL!) and Jan (HUGS!)Things have been busy lately, so I have neglected to 'comment back', I know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home