The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, June 08, 2007

POSTCARDS IN PROGRESS

I joined an art postcard exchange recently, so late last night I finally started on mine. Do you know how long it's been since I painted?! Or 'arted' in any manner?! Months! Anyway, the exchange theme is 'Summer' and the mailing date is June 21 - the first official day of summer. There are 15 people in my group, so that's how many postcards I am making. Today I will paint the boys on the last four and then hopefully paint the faces and finish the tiniest details on all 15. The title is "Macky and Little John Head Down the Beach". Who are Macky and Little John? Beats me. But their names jumped out at me as soon as I started painting them.

2 Comments:

At 6/09/2007 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love, love your postcards, my talented little sister. Why was I behind the door when the talent was handed out???

Jan

 
At 6/28/2007 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yours was the first postcard i received & it's so very, very cute! you should receive mine any day, if you haven't already.
peace!
dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home