The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Sunday, December 17, 2006

CAN'T....GET....WELL...

Before I start whining, here is a photo taken last week of a few of the Religious Education students with the wreaths they made as Christmas gifts for their families. They are great kids, and they did a really nice job on the wreaths.

Now for the whining... I just can't seem to get well. I have been sick since the day before Thanksgiving. It will be a couple of days of dizziness and fever, followed by a couple of days of feeling 'okay', but weak and totally devoid of energy, followed by a day or two of nausea, followed by a day - or two if I am lucky - of feeling nearly okay...followed by...well, you get the picture. It just goes over and over again. The past two days have been of extreme nausea, plus weakness. Today is only slightly better - so far.

Nothing is getting done for Christmas yet! I did get the tree inside and 'up' - no lights, but it does have Christmas cards arranged in the branches. Unfortunately, I backed over the darn thing when it was still on the front driveway - knocked it down and parked on top of it. I had to get back in the van and pull up and off of it. My sister asked if I was getting another one. I told her, "Heck no! I don't care how many times I run over that sucker, this is IT for this year!" It only broke off one branch - the top one. No, I didn't get a photo.

That's it for now. I'm heading back to the bed. I just really want to start keeping up with my blog, daily, again, so decided to start NOW, before I get to feeling worse again.

4 Comments:

At 12/18/2006 1:48 PM, Blogger Sauntering Soul said...

Oh how awful. Have you been to the doctor to see if they might be able to give you something to get rid of whatever you have? Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 12/22/2006 5:47 PM, Blogger The Joyful Artist said...

Healing thoughts coming your way Wanda.

Hugs and chicken soup can't go wrong either.
Cin

 
At 12/22/2006 10:42 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Thanks for your concern, S.S. and Cin. Yes, I (um...finally) went to the doctor and it turned out I had a kidney infection, at the least. I'm supposed to go back if the antibiotics don't completely cure me. But I think they are working, since I felt so much better right away. So, unless something is still wrong with me after the 10 days of meds., I won't have to go back. :)
I had never had a kidney infection before and the symptoms were nothing like I would have thought they'd be.

 
At 12/26/2006 8:18 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

I don't know if anyone will see this comment or not, but I wanted to say that with the blogger change, it has glitched me out of being able to post anything. I don't know what to do, but wait until it fixes, but even though I just got this problem today, others have had it for a month or longer. So... the prognosis is dim. I may have to give up on this blog, and try to start another...but whether a new one here would work or not, I don't know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home