The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Thursday, July 05, 2007

HOOP PETTICOAT CHANDELIER

Now here's a great idea! Mathieu asked to see the hoop petticoat that I still hadn't done anything with, yet. He just thinks it is the most bizarre, whacko contraption! As I was holding it up for him, I commented that it looked like a chandelier. So he wanted me to hang it from the ceiling and pointed out the hook above the dining room table. So I hung it by the straps, and he stood on the table to whirl it around and swing it like a big bell.

Unfortunately, it was still there an hour or so later when one of Garrett's friends stopped by looking for him. He couldn't have missed it since he was standing not 8 feet from it, but didn't say a word about it.

3 Comments:

At 7/05/2007 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chalk up another embarassment for your poor kids! As it is, they're probably a few steps away from completing their change of identity papers.

Jan

 
At 7/06/2007 12:04 AM, Blogger Wanda said...

Ha! The 'poor kids' did not see this. Garrett came over today, but not at the right time. The petticoat came down at some point when I was elsewhere. I suspect Chuck. But the grandkids see nothing at all unusual about things like this. ;)

Oh, and none of the kids read my blog. I twist Andrew's arm every once in a while to get him to look at an entry, but he's not interested other than to placate me when I'm standing over him by the computer. Well, I do think Ashley checks the latest couple of entries once every month or so. Maybe.

 
At 7/06/2007 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, at least their not sitting in a corner rocking back and forth!
Laura K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home