The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Saturday, July 07, 2007

ESCAPE!


That's the title of this great postcard I received yesterday, as a part of HulaSeventy's Summer Art Postcard Swap. Thanks, Mindy! :)
I had a rough couple of days....BAD sleep deprivation, thanks to insomnia coming back again, just when I needed to be at my best. I took Chuck to Corpus Christi for the injection into his spine at his neck. He has been feeling awful the past few weeks, and has been off from work for several weeks. But it looks like the injection worked! It should last anywhere from a few weeks to 6 months, the doctor said. So that is great news. I hope it lasts the full 6 months. Actually, I wish it lasted longer. He can only have 3 of these injections, so when those are done, he is on his own with the medications that are not working. But for now he feels so much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home