The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, April 07, 2006

WHERE'S NORM...?

I expected Norman the Gnome to be arriving any day. So when I got a package slip yesterday, too late to get my package from the post office, I felt sure that it was him waiting to be picked up. Only this morning when I went to retrieve that package, the package slip was not in my purse where I was sure I put it yesterday! I asked the post office guy, and he said there was no package waiting there for me, and due to post office regulation #836403 he was not at liberty to discuss any package transaction with me. So I had no choice except to return home empty handed. But upon returning home, I thought I heard scurring noises several times around the house, and some excited chattering... It's a mystery, that will hopefully be solved soon...To find out about Norm's story and his travels see Peggy's blog, Hidden Haven Homestead: http://hiddenhavenhomestead.blogspot.com/
You can scroll back and into the previous weeks of Hidden Haven Homestead to find links to his various travels. (I haven't been able to make the 'link' button work, so you'll have to copy and paste her URL. I must be doing something wrong.)

6 Comments:

At 4/07/2006 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about the "adventures" you and Norm the Gnome have together!! I'm sure it was him, your mail carrier just had not arrived back at the "station" with him before you tried to pick him up!!!!! He's a cutie, went to the HiddenHaven blog to see him!

Renie

 
At 4/07/2006 10:10 AM, Blogger Peggy said...

He is going to have a ball at your house I can tell!

 
At 4/07/2006 11:20 AM, Blogger Thorn said...

Wanda...when you are typing up a post...do you see at the top right corner of the text box, where it has two tabs...Edit HTML and Compose? Make sure you are on the Edit HTML tab then:

Copy and paste this code **** wherever you want to add a link…copy and paste whatever link you want IN BETWEEN the “ “ marks (such as http://wanderinglily.blogspot.com/ ) and then type over the Asterick *** marks with a name, such as Hidden Haven Homestead…it will look like this when you are done, but with your personalized Links and names:

Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day

hope this helps
ps the link button from this window does NOT work properly, only works for me under Compose, so I just have this code saved somewhere accessible and use that

 
At 4/07/2006 11:21 AM, Blogger Thorn said...

okay...well that didn't come out right...it changed the codes...I'll send you an email...thorn

 
At 4/07/2006 9:36 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Now, Peggy, please don't be upset. I am so sorry Norm has apparently been kidnapped. I am trying my best to find him!!!!!

Thorn, thanks. I got your email, but just haven't had time to use the information yet. Today has been a killer. Very exhausting. But I shouldn't be complaining, apparently poor Norm has it much worse than me!

Renie, the problem was that Rocko, Jocko and Buzz stole my package slip and picked up my package from the post office before I got there. GASP! And... well... you can see what happened!

 
At 4/11/2006 12:20 AM, Blogger Granny said...

Glad Norm made it safely to your house. Looks like he will have a grand time there!

Judy L.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home