The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Saturday, March 25, 2006

MYSTERY CROCHETALONG IN PROGRESS

This is the current Mystery Crochetalong from the Yahoo group, Bumbles Groovy Crochet. It's turning out to be a poncho. I had done this much several days ago, and then set it aside waiting for the next installment of instructions. Those came a day or two ago, but I just got back to it tonight and added two more rows, so it's now a little bigger than in the photo.

Today was a busy day, and yet I still didn't finish much of anything that I had intended to finish. I had to go to the county clerk's office and search for ...titles...deeds...? Whatever the heck - it was time consuming and confusing. I'm trying to straighten out some things that have been left undone, and get the deed to some property in order. Yuck! Not fun. It's going to be a long, boring, job. I also did the banking today, shopped at Goodwill, went to the supermarket, and ran some other errands. My Goodwill finds were 1)a skirt made from some beautiful vintage reproduction fabrics sewn patchwork style into a swirl pattern, 2)two wooden puzzles for Mathieu, 3)two Zoobook magazines for Zachary, and 4)a pocket photo album, of the size that art postcards will fit in. I will probably just use the skirt as fabric, but don't know what I'll make from it yet.

That doesn't sound like much of a day, but it was draining.

1 Comments:

At 3/26/2006 11:24 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Thanks! :) I'm afraid it is just a bit too complicated for comfort, though. I like it, but with everything else that is going on in my life, I just don't think I have the time and attention to devote to finishing it. The pattern, as it turns out, is a 'short' one - like above the waist...and I could just continue and add a LOT more rows to it, but don't really want the 'work intensity' of it....so think I am going to unravel the yarn and skip the project.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home