The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Monday, March 13, 2006

QUIZ - WHAT COLOR GREEN ARE YOU?

Green IS my favorite color, but I don't really like mint green.
You Are Mint Green

Balanced and calm, you have mastered the philosophy of living well.
Your friends seek you out for support, and you are able to bring stability to chaotic situations.
You're very open and cheerful - and you feel like you have a lot of freedom in life.
Your future may hold any number of exciting things, and you're ready for all of them!

3 Comments:

At 3/13/2006 11:11 AM, Blogger Thorn said...

I am GRASS GREEN:
Down to earth and a bit of a hippie, you are very into nature and the outdoors.
You accept the world and people as they are. You don't try to change things.
You are also very comfortable with yourself, flaws and all.
Optimistic about the future, you feel like life is always getting better.

 
At 3/15/2006 7:44 AM, Blogger ChristineMM said...

Nice shade of green!

I started putting photos of my bleach technique of altering photos on my art blog. Was it you that asked for them?

I plan to do at least one photo upload per day, or will try, at least!

Check it out!

 
At 3/15/2006 9:54 AM, Blogger Wanda said...

Carrie, yours does sound a lot like you.

Christine, Yes, it was me that asked for them. I had tried some quite a while ago, and the results were not that great. So I was hoping to see how you did yours and how they turned out. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home