The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Monday, February 27, 2006

GOOD GRIEF - I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!

Well, I was tagged with the infamous 7x7 meme by Nutmeg, from the blog, Life in a Nutshell - http://lastthingonmymind.blogspot.com/ ....only it was too difficult to do. Sorry, Nutmeg. I must be a terribly boring, non-introspective, non-active person, because I can't come up with 7 answers to any of the questions! What a dullard! (Okay, I came back to say that I DID actually manage to get 7 answers for some of them.) Here are the questions:

Seven things to do before I die:
Is it weird that I can't come up with answers to this? It's not that I am 'through' with my life, but I don't have the burning desire to really DO anything in particular before I die. I WOULD like to loose weight, but 'before I die' has little to do with it. I mean if I knew I was going to die, why would I care to drop the pounds? *wink* Okay, I know that is not the way it is meant, but really that is about the only thing I can come up with. Taking a restful but interesting vacation with the whole extended family would be nice. So that can be my second item. Traveling somewhere? Maybe. Ah - I know! My clutter problem. Yes, I would like to get this house decluttered before I die. Preferably LONG before I die.

Seven things I cannot do:
Well, drive a vehicle with manual transmission is one. The rest... well, it is a fine line between 'cannot' and 'won't', unless I want to get absurd and list 2. herd cattle 3. ride bulls (for more than 1 second, anyway) 4. fix mechanical problems in cars 5. swing from the flying trapeze etc. The question seems to imply that one has TRIED to do something and despite the desire, has been unable to do it. Hmm.... I'm sure there are things, but I can't think of them right now.

Seven things that attract me to my other half:
Okay - He is well employed, generous, loves dogs, kind to animals, cooks!, has red hair, and is good with the grandchildren.

Seven things I say:
I refuse to list the baby talk that I often use with the dogs. That leaves out 3 items right off the top. Other than that... does 'LOL' count????

Seven books I love:
1. Father Elijah - Michael D. O'Brien
2. A Cry of Stone - Michael D. O'Brien
3. Strangers and Sojourners - Michael D.0'Brien
4. Plague Journal - ditto
5. Eclipse of the Sun - ditto
6. Sophia House - ditto
7. The Bible

Seven movies I love: Seven??? I am not that much of a movie aficionado. There are few movies I care enough about to see, and the ones I do see are mostly movies I take the grandchildren to. How about...
1. The Passion of the Christ
2. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
3. Napolean Dynomite
4. Mi Familia/My Family
5. The Village (M. Night Shyamalan)
6. Secret Window
7. It's a Wonderful Life

Seven people to meme:
I can't in good conscience tag anyone since I made a mess out of this, but if anyone reading this is so inclined, consider yourself tagged.

1 Comments:

At 2/27/2006 4:33 PM, Blogger nutmeg said...

You have a philosophic soul, Wanda!

"Fine line between 'can't' and 'won't' "

and

" 'Before I die' has little to do with it"

Did you ever study Aristotle? LOL

Thanks for the very heroic try!

I love to read these (although they are hard for me to do...this one took me last night and this morning to do, with lots of thinking in between!) it really helps you "get to know" a person.....

God bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home