The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


This is the 'card' I made for Zachary and Mathieu. The words on the candy bars fit in the sentences. I intended it to be prettier, but - oh, well. They liked it. Zach thought it was very clever, and Mathieu, who is a candyaholic was thrilled with the plethora of candies. No, Mathieu is not crying. He was squealing 'YeeeeHaw!'
Not much got done today. I went to town to get a few things done, and that was about it. Walmart is finally getting in some more trees, and I got three arborvitaes. I'll probably get some more in a day or two. I did remember to wear my new Valentine socks. And I got Chuck to take some photos of Carl, Coconut and I for Bernie Berlin's 'Valentine Pet Portrait Tuesday' at Tales from The Zoo, but they didn't turn out that great.
I inattentively let two eBay auctions get by me today, (a 20" vintage, vinyl, molded hair doll and a large lot of really cute vintage doll clothes) and was just sick about it when I remembered, hours later. I really wanted both, and they went for way less than I would have bid.

3 Comments:

At 2/15/2006 2:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's really neat Wanda. May I use this for one of my "Found on the Internet" items in the Signal? If so, I'll use the close up version that shows the names of the candy.

 
At 2/15/2006 3:22 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Sure, Keith. Thanks for the compliment. It was fun to do. And I never realized that there were so many candy bars that had words that could make notes, letters or whole stories from, out there. LOL!

 
At 2/15/2006 10:32 PM, Blogger laura said...

What a Gran! That is the cutest idea ever and I can certainly tell from them boy's faces that they were mighty pleased with their booty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home