The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Thursday, February 09, 2006

VALENTINES

I got valentines made for Shabree, Ashlyn and Alyson today and put them in their packages and got them mailed. They got various things = socks, coloring books, Valentine pencils, frou-frou pens, stickers, etc.

It was cold this morning...in the 60's, and I had to turn on the heat. I haven't been blogging lately, because I like to do it at night after the day's activities have passed, but for the last few days, I have just been too sleepy to do it. But then after a few days pass, I have forgotten what I was going to say anyway. I'm about to crash tonight too, but am managing to write a little bit.

Yesterday Andrew came over and brought Buddha. Coconut was really happy to see him, and Carl was okay with it too. He even initiated a little play with him outside, once or twice. Coconut played with him in the house, but outside, when Andrew and I went out there so the dogs could run around awhile, Coconut stayed in my lap mostly, because Buddha was just much too excited and rough, knocking her down every chance he got.

I've just not wanted to get out lately at all. Inertia, I guess. But I did go to Beeville yesterday afternoon...nothing interesting... Walmart (Valentine candy, a desk lamp, and some odds and ends) and Goodwill (nothing at all). I should have stopped at the supermarket too, but didn't want to tackle it at arsenic hour.

Gosh, I live a dull life lately.

2 Comments:

At 2/09/2006 7:43 AM, Blogger eleleo said...

Yesterday I received your postcard. It's so cute... I love it! Thank you :-)

See you on the next postcard swap ;-)

And happy new year too!

 
At 2/09/2006 1:03 PM, Blogger laura said...

I love the valentines you made! The grands will love their goodies...fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home