The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

EBAY AND GOODWILL

I got two of my eBay auction items today - the My Friend Becky doll(1980) and the book, "5500 Quilt Block Designs". The other books in the photo are ones that I got at the Goodwill Store today - one about Johnny Appleseed and one historical volume about Sam Houston, both for Zach, one about Sojourner Truth, for Shabree. The others were for me - A Tree Grows in Brooklyn and Maggie Now, both by Betty Smith. I read them years ago, and loved them. I don't know when or if I will get around to rereading these books, but I hope it doesn't turn out like so many books that I thought were wonderful, until I reread them years later and wondered what in the world I was thinking.

Sasha Cohen is ahead in women's figure skating after the short program. I hope she ends up with the gold medal.

1 Comments:

At 2/23/2006 8:01 AM, Blogger DancesInGarden said...

I was sitting here wondering what kind of orange sauce was oozing out, then realized it is the pattern on your plate LOL! Looks like it was good...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home