The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Saturday, March 25, 2006

MELLOW SATURDAY

These are two other recent things I crocheted - a set of 4 mug mats or coasters and a small purse. Gotta have a photo each time, or I can't blog, doncha' know.

Today has been pretty mellow, so far. I added the lettering to the poster the junior high youth are taking to the Diocesan Youth Spectacular tomorrow. Annie came over - Michelle needed to use my computer to get tickets to something. Savannah was with them too. They were headed to Corpus Christi so Annie could get some new shoes for her birthday. So Annie and I had a good visit while Michelle was on the computer. And as a side note, in the short time between the time Annie called and they got here, I managed to vacuum the living/dining room, Fabreeze the carpet, dust most of the living/dining room (the places that showed, anyway), and spruce up the bathroom. Amazing what a little under-the-gun motivation can do.

I need to think about lunch for tomorrow. At the last minute they said we need to pack food for our group, so I need to see if we still have an ice chest, and then decide what to take. Nothing sounds really appetizing. I guess it'll be ham and cheese sandwiches, pretzel sticks, bottled water and some kind of fruit. Or I could just get lunchables instead of making sandwiches.... Either way, it means I need to make a plan and make another trip to the supermarket in the next town.

2 Comments:

At 3/26/2006 9:21 PM, Blogger Thorn said...

how ingenious? that little purse is too cute!...carrie

 
At 3/26/2006 11:20 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Thanks, Carrie. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home