The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, April 07, 2006

MONKEY BUSINESS???

Okay, I'll admit it. I have no idea where Norm is. Sorry, Peggy...And then I keep finding upsetting photos uploaded onto my computer overnight. YIKES!!! But thankfully, it looks like the renegade sock monkeys, Rocko, Jocko and Buzz, were seen by Popeye and Olive Oyl who were having a picnic.
Apparently Popeye's loud, colorful sailor lingo caused them to drop poor Norm.At least he's now free of the wild hooligans. Luckily Popeye knows CPR.

6 Comments:

At 4/08/2006 8:56 AM, Blogger Pam said...

You go Popeye!!! Don't worry OliveOyl, Popeye will do what needs to be done and Norm will be good as new...now, where did those silly sockies go now, watch your back Norm or you will be finding yourself in need of help again.

 
At 4/08/2006 10:12 AM, Blogger Peggy said...

give popeye some extra spinach for me and tell him thanks for saving Norm! Think Norm is enjoying himself more than he lets on!

 
At 4/08/2006 10:35 AM, Blogger Thorn said...

LOL...Oh Sheesh! You are full of imagination girl, I'll tell ya!...thorn

 
At 4/09/2006 9:25 AM, Blogger laura said...

I LOVE THIS! you come up with the greatest little stories. ;o)

 
At 4/09/2006 2:33 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Thanks everyone. Stories??? Heck, this is true life, I tell ya! I have to deal with these monkeys antics daily!

There have been new developements, but this has been (and is) a busy, tiring week-end. I hope to blog tonight, but if I don't, I will tomorrow for sure. But right now, I HAVE to go take a nap. I stayed up until after 2am typing and composing and planning for religious education things for this morning, then had insomnia when I did finally get to bed. 7:20 came awfully early this morning. But it was a great morning.

 
At 4/11/2006 11:08 PM, Blogger Perri said...

I hope Norm survives his stay at your house -- he's going to want to nothing but rest when he gets to mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home