The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

MAIL ART, COFFEE CUP, OAXACAN CARVINGS


I got a beautiful postcard today from Angela Genusa! Thanks Angela, if you are reading this. Then, in one of my groups, the discussion turned to coffee cups and so we started posting photos of our favorite one. This is mine, that I use every morning for my decaf, two packets of Splenda and a generous pouring of cream. Yum! It is a doubled sized mug. The only one of that size that I have...which is probably why it is my favorite. I got it at Walmart in late 1999 as memorabilia of the year 2000. The alebrige and flamingo Oaxacan woodcarvings are some that Stewart and Andrew (our oldest and youngest sons) brought to Shabree and I, from Mexico a couple of years ago.
--------------------
I wrote the above entry earlier today. This evening ...........

2 Comments:

At 9/07/2005 1:19 PM, Blogger Thorn said...

Oh my lord Wanda! You just cheer up right now! Obviously that sister of yours is very very insecure in herself that she has to pinpoint such things and degrade you to make herself and her rantings seem something "good" she has done! Don't you dare cry girl! Because you do so much, and give so much of your time to the Lord, you are such a thoughtful and happy person! I can tell just by reading your creative blogs that you are in tune with yourself and your GOD and YOUR husband and children and grandchildren! Do not allow her to make you feel less!...carrie

 
At 9/07/2005 11:10 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

((((Carrie)))) Thank you so much. Last night was horrible, and today was hard, but I think I am making a turn for the better tonight. You hit the nail on the head. She thinks this 'telling off' is like putting someone (ME!) in their place, for their own good - a reality check. But we are definately working from two different 'realities' here! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home