The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Monday, August 29, 2005

ART MAIL FROM NATALIE

This came today from Natalie in NC. Thanks Natalie! It's beautiful! I had lunch today with Lydia and Annie. Afterwards, I went back to the church with them and did some work - hot glued wooden crosses to the top of the stations of the cross plaques, moved tables, watered the flower pots, planters and flower beds. I got really hot and was absolutely dripping with sweat. Yuck! The temperature was 100*F, with a heat index of 106. Looking at the forecast, it will be hotter than that the rest of the week - around 102 and 103! No wonder I was melting.
Tonight I'll be going to Barbara's for her weekly rosary. I hope to do something artsy when I get home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home