The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

HURRICANE KATRINA

I saw the photos and news footage today of the destruction from Hurricane Katrina. So many people dead, and so many, many more still awaiting rescue... and many either missing or cannot be heard from now. Lots of relatives have no way of knowing if family members are still alive or not. It is just unbelievable - that much damage and loss of life, from a hurricane. I'll be praying that everyone still awaiting rescue, gets rescued soon.

I finished a larger piece of mail art late last night, and sent it off today. And I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of it to upload here. I have 3 more pieces-in-progress tonight, and may try to get them finished before bedtime. Two of them, anyway. The other is not as far along.

Okay, here are the two that are nearly finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home