The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, September 09, 2005

ATC FOR CINDY

This in an artist trading card I made tonight for Cindy, from my old atc group.
Today has been a pretty good day, but I have been fighting a headache and a little queasiness most of the day. Lydia called me around 11:30 and wanted me to come to the office and help her. My van is 'under the weather', so she came and picked me up, and got us a grilled chicken salad for lunch. I worked there until around 2pm, then she brought me home. Jan called as soon as I walked in the door. It's always great to talk to her. Amy called at 4 to see if I wanted to go to town with her. She was going to the supermarket, so I went along, and picked up my prescription, got groceries, and played with the Kodak picture machine.

1 Comments:

At 9/09/2005 8:07 PM, Blogger ChristineMM said...

Love this ATC. Nice sincere statement plus the cute painting and the transparent aspect is wonderful!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home