The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Saturday, July 15, 2006

HELD HOSTAGE IN MILLSBERRY!


In case you've wondered where I've been, the title says it all. I can't believe I (and so many other adults who should know better) are hooked on this silly children's game site. But don't knock it if you haven't tried it, because I absolutely love it there. It's sort of like a very simplified version of Sims, only games to earn 'Millsbucks' to spend to dress your little character, buy them toys and items, build and furnish your house, send them to the beauty shop, etc. There are also (virtual) prizes and surprises and it's really never a dull moment....well, for me anyway. Shabree and Zach like it too, and have each created a character.

Heather from 'The Kitchen Table' at 'That Home Site' mentioned it in a discussion about favorite free online games. I checked it out on July 3rd, I think it was, and have been glued there ever since.

If you are already a resident of Millsberry, or if you check it out and register, (Millsberry.com) let me know by leaving a comment or emailing me. Our characters can visit each other's house.

12 Comments:

At 7/17/2006 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! You crack me up!!! :)

 
At 7/17/2006 8:55 AM, Blogger Wanda said...

Hey, just remember this is all your fault! ...(Thanks!) :)

 
At 7/18/2006 5:42 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

think I am going to call internet police and tell them my friend has been kidnapped! LOL sounds like you are having fun

 
At 7/19/2006 9:08 AM, Blogger Wanda said...

I really am, Peggy! Today in Millsberry, my little person, Llly, just had breakfast (with an eye to a balanced diet) to bring her health points up again. Now she is in day 3 of tending her yard sale, which is raking in hundreds of millsbucks. And I have to run to the Millsberry grocery store and restock her refrigerator for her. ;)

 
At 8/02/2006 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am snowgal37 in Mills.
Yes, a great site sadly addicting to us adults as well. lol.
Visit Millsberry Citizens Club if you need help with anything. It's a great place.
What's your username?

 
At 8/02/2006 2:15 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Hi Snowgal! I've been to your yard sale before. Thanks for the offer for help. :) My user name in Millsberry is wsthm. I'm already a member of the MCC.

 
At 6/06/2008 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL --what a great story -- I am ragstorichesfan in Millsberry. Come joing the MFF ( Millsberry Friends and Family) great site that goes well with Mills. I am 29 --lots of adults play this game --more than kids

 
At 6/27/2008 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really great story!
I am Ketyro in Millsberry. Come joing the MMC( Mills Members Club) an awesome site affiliated with Millsberry. A place for kids and the kids at heart are welcome.

 
At 8/14/2008 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ketyro, I don't believe MMC is affiliated with Millsberry. No Millsberry fan forum is.
There are many Millsberry fan forums, but I heard that MMC (Millsberry Citizens Club) was the first one that all other Millsberry fan forums model.

 
At 10/14/2008 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a mills account I am very rich! Join my millberry forum at http://millsberryusers.forumakers.com/forum.htm it is all about millsberry. My username on milsberry is bulld123456789

 
At 6/15/2009 12:29 PM, Anonymous Joesim said...

Are you tired of all the Millsberry Forums being the same old same old no matter which one you try? No matter where you go even if it is an active forum there never really is a lot to do. Sure there might be a couple of games and a contest or two but there really isn't a site out there that really grabs your attention. Well that's all about to change. This site has everything a Millsberry Forum should offer. With new contests and games all the time and TONS of ways to earn GREAT things for your Millsberry Buddy, Millsberry Friends And Fun is the best place to go. This site has a new program no other forum has. This site actually pays you MBs to post, and be a member! It is the only site that actually dose this to there members. So if your looking for a NEW totally different Millsberry Forum, Millsberry Friends And Fun is the place for you. So What are you waiting for? Join today with are fast, and simple registration.

http://millsfandf.proboards.com/index.cgi

 
At 7/11/2009 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

millsberrynerds.spruz.com is the best forum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home