The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, December 23, 2005

MAIL ART, OFFICE PARTY AND NARNIA

This is a photo of a game board I'm making for a mail art swap. It is The New Year's Resolution Game. Shabree and I tried it out today. I still need to coat it, and add the name to the back, then get it ready to mail.

Shabree and I went to the parish office party this afternoon. We had a good time, and before the party, I gathered the costumes from the hall, folded them and put them away until next time. Shabree and I also got the scenery things taken down and brought home. Hopefully, I'll remember to ask Chuck or Reagan to get the hay bales out of there this weekend. Anyway, the office party was nice. Lots of good food and conversation...And I forgot to take a single photo.

Amy dropped Zachary off on their way home from Normanna (where Mimi hosted a cookie baking marathon) and he, Shabree and I went to see The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe this evening. It was really good. Then we went to the grocery store, and home. They about drove me crazy in the supermarket. Zach is spending the night. When we got home, Chuck was asleep in the recliner. They kept waking him up, wanting to go over to the cabin and spend the night. Chuck finally did get up and they did go. Sheesh! I can't say I don't like the peace and quiet though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home