The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, September 16, 2005

YARN FOR A PANCHO...OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

it's pretty bad when yarn is the most exciting thing
I have to photograph during a 24 hour span. LOL! This is what I bought today - the interesting things, anyway. I got the blank book at the Goodwill Store for .99. The yarn came from Walmart. I have been thinking about crocheting a poncho/shawl/ruana for a couple of years, but wasn't really sure I'd wear it. But after an online friend showed me pictures of several different styles she has and wears often, I decided to take the plunge. Wish me luck! I had no idea how much yarn it would take, since I don't have a pattern in mind yet, so I bought 6 skeins of Homespun 'Colonial'.
Lydia had called this morning and wanted me to come into the office to work on a grant application, but I declined. I woke up feeling kind of queasy and then developed a headache around noon. I told her I'd come in and do it tomorrow or Monday.
I watched the season opener of Survivor tonight...one of my favorite tv shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home