The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Thursday, September 15, 2005

ALYONKA RUSSIAN CHOCOLATE BAR WRAPPER

Isn't this an absolutely beautiful piece of advertising art? I just love this image of the little girl on the chocolate bar wrapper. There is a mail art call for artwork made using this image, and I am going to send something in for it. Thank you, Ivan!
Today was a pretty busy day. I had to go to town for several errands, besides things needing to be done around the house. Then I made chicken salad sandwiches to bring to the deanery youth ministry meeting tonight after Mass. Sylvia is bringing drinks and chips. At Mass there was a man playing the guitar. He's new, and I can't remember his name at the moment. Afterwards, he talked to Sylvia and I, and asked if we'd be interested in guitar lessons. He was going to be giving free ones in the parish starting in the next few weeks. While I would like to just magically be able to play the guitar well, I am not very musical at all, and don't know if I want to take on another project or activity. I have Shabree's guitar here, and one of Andrew's too, so I guess I should at least try. I told Sylvia that I probably shouldn't since it would save me the embarrassment of dropping out when it becomes plain to all that I have absolutely no musical talent. LOL! Maybe Zachary could start lessons too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home