The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, August 19, 2005

MY BIRTHDAY


I really enjoyed Jan's visit. We talked ourselves hoarse, and stayed up until 4am last night/this morning. -Then had to get up early to meet Andrew (youngest son) and Samantha for breakfast. Drew wanted to be sure to see Jan and so I told them I'd take everyone out for breakfast. I look like a zombie - huge dark bags under my eyes and deathly palor on the rest of my face. Gee, I've aged overnight.
Jan got me a neat hot pink and bright yellow storage container with sparkley glitter all over. LOL! Chuck called this morning to wish me a happy birthday, too. No one else knew it was my birthday. Well, except some of my yahoo, delphi, and other internet group friends who are so thoughtful and fun. ;) (Edit: I got a card from Ashley the next day.)
We went out to the cemetery again, so Jan could take some photos of old family tombstones for genealogical documentation. Carl went with us and enjoyed running around out there.
There is more I could write, but I am so sleep deprived that I can't think straight. Good night, everyone.

1 Comments:

At 8/19/2005 1:53 AM, Blogger Thorn said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Wish we would have known! Sheesh, we need that old birthday page back to sing to you!! (LOL)...Carrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home