The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

JAILBREAK! ;)


This is a photo of one of the blooms on the Mexican Bird of Paradise bush near the museum. Wowmom twirled into town and busted the tour bus passengers out of the calaboose... and encountered some weird giant bugs in the process. We met up briefly at D.Q. She is a delightful woman, so bright and cheerful, with a friendly twinkle in her eye. Hopefully she'll be able to come to the Letterbox Gathering in the spring.

For all my decluttering buddies - I'm still not ready for that before and after photo of my dining table. It keeps attracting clutter faster than I am getting it off.
But I did manage to
1.wash, dry, fold and put up 2 loads of laundry today.
2.wash a mountain of dishes
3.water the plants outside
4.feed dogs, cats, and rabbit
...none of which is actually decluttering. *hanging head in shame*

3 Comments:

At 8/16/2005 11:26 PM, Blogger Thorn said...

That is a very colorful flower! I'm sure I've never even seen a flower that colorful up close and personal..carrie

 
At 8/18/2005 3:43 PM, Blogger nutmeg said...

Maybe y'all already know about Flylady, and that's what this "decluttering" thing is all about....if not, do I have an awesome website for you!!

BTW, I'm in the midst of decluttering too....house on the market and all, with (hopefully) many people poring through my cabinets and closets (yikes).

 
At 9/22/2005 10:24 AM, Blogger Carierraine said...

AWWW, thank you for such nice words for me. You are the first letterboxer I have ever met in person, and It's nice to know that such a nice person as you shares a great hobby! (My family says we are all internet/nature freaks! So not true, now I have proof)
Thank you for giving me a great day full of boxes!
Love your picture of the flower,
WOW
MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home