The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Sunday, August 14, 2005

LAZY SUNDAY


I just went to D.Q. and got a banana cream pie blizzard for me, and a chocolate cream pie blizzard for Chuck. He's already in bed, but he'll be up later and he can have it then. Not much going on today... I made pre-cooked microwave pesto chicken breasts, green beans and Kraft pasta salad for dinner. I took a 3 hr. nap this afternoon! Sheesh! This morning after Mass when Fr. Sebastian asked if anyone was celebrating a birthday this week, I was the only one. He gave me a rather long blessing and then liberal amounts of praise afterwards. It was very nice of him, but kind of embarrassing too. Then Chuck and I were the only ones with an anniversary this week, too. It's our 35th. I was 17 when we got married. After Mass, we got taquitos for breakfast. That is about it for my day.
The image above is one of my blind contour artist trading cards. For a blind contour, you look at an object - in this case a large tombstone statue in an old cemetery - and draw it without ever looking down at your paper or your hand. Fun! Try it. :)

1 Comments:

At 8/14/2005 11:40 PM, Blogger Thorn said...

Wanda, what day is your Anniversary? I'd like to add it to my homepage! Hey..what is your take on the Cindy Shaheen controversy camping out at the Prez's vaca spot? Read today that there is an ornerie neighbor firing a rifle into the air!!! YEE HAW! I am a firm believer in our military, we may not WANT to be at war, but there are a lot of issues that the Prez's cabinet has to look at to continue Freedom in the US...Carrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home