This morning after Mass, the boys and I replaced 4 letterboxes that I removed for refurbishing recently.
Plus, I FINALLY placed one that I had made about 4 years ago. Now I just have to write up the clues for it and publish it on the Letterboxing North American website. For the record, using spray-on glue and rolling the box in natural debris doesn't work especially well. Wrapping it in camo tape would have been better.
We had to take a break in the middle of our stealth operations when things got too busy with other people nearby. So we went to Papa's and got tacos, then went back to the house to eat them and so I could change clothes, before raking up a huge pile of litter (Grrr!) that had been tossed and windblown where one of my boxes needed to be replaced. I bagged up what I could, and loaded some of it up 'as is' in the back of the van, but didn't bring enough bags to get it all. When I go back, I'll come prepared.
I also carved myself a new signature stamp, which I had been wanting to for a long time. Still a bee, but a different one. I carved two more stamps, too, possibly for future letterboxes or hitchhikers.